Pin It

Widgets

Britney Spears is pretty enough, I suppose.

I know this is going to upset some people so let me get a few important things out of the way first. One: I like Britney Spears and I think hers is a comeback story for the ages. She makes a great judge on the "X Factor" - much better than I was expecting - and I love putting on her music when I have my "I'm too stressed out and want to dance around the living room acting like an idiot" sessions. With that said, I just don't think she looks like the same Britney I fell in love with back in the day. Here at the "We Will Always Love You Whitney Houston" Grammy event in LA, she looks pretty and has clearly come along way but I don't love the dress. It doesn't seem to fit her properly. All the same, it's great to see Britney looking healthy and happy again. I really hope she can keep that up.






 
Mega Fashion Mall © 2012