Pin It

Widgets

Georgia Salpa shows off her hot body and promotes a product.

Georgia Salpa is a stunner. I absolutely love this girl. The model/actress/reality star/a bunch of other things looks just as hot as I would expect in these photos as she promotes Lynx Hair Product at her salon. Whenever I see photos like these ones, I always ask myself whether or not I would be willing to buy the product based on the photos I'm seeing and in this case, I actually might be. That doesn't have much to do with Georgia though. I just think seeing hair products in front of a salon makes sense. The woman in the tight short dress is awesome and all but it doesn't have much to do with hair so it doesn't really sell the product for me. Who cares though? Georgia looks hot and isn't that really what people come here for? These photos shouldn't disappoint then.






 
Mega Fashion Mall © 2012