Pin It

Widgets

Kim and Khloe Kardashian spend a little time together.

Now, I've said this a million times but I think it's worth repeating. I am not a fan of the Kardashian family. I just don't understand why they're famous or why I should care about what they do in their day to day lives. That doesn't change the fact that they're popular and people like reading about them, so here we are. All that out of the way, I like Kim Kardashian's style. She always looks so put together. I like Khloe's style as well but not quite as much as Kim's. They're both beautiful women who know how to pick out a great outfit. I don't like them as celebrities and think they're great examples of everything that is wrong with the celebrity cultures these days but I have to give credit where credit is due. They look great. I guess that's enough.








 
Mega Fashion Mall © 2012