Pin It

Widgets

Rihanna in a sheer blouse and cut offs in Hollywood

I know some aren't a fan of the Rihanna pixie cut but I love it. I do a lot of work focusing on celebrity hairstyles for another website and just finished an article about Rihanna hairstyles a few days ago. I listed this one as one of my favorites because it's one of the few Rihanna hairstyles the average woman could wear. It's nice to see Rihanna shying away from some of the more daring styles she's rocked in the past. While I like those looks too, this one is more understated and I think it highlights her features beautifully. Of course, this is Rihanna we're talking about. If she's not making a statement with her hair, you wanna believe she's making one with her outfit. Here in Hollywood though, even Rihanna's outfit is a little more understated than what we're used to seeing Rihanna in. The sheer blouse is risque but it doesn't matter. I think she looks fantastic.








 
Mega Fashion Mall © 2012