Pin It

Widgets

Mesmerize by Essie


I have a very special post for you today. It's a blue, my favorite. But honestly, this is the greatest blue ever. Enter Essie Mesmerize!




Now this is an older shade, from the 2009 spring collection, I believe. It's the most amazing cobalt blue creme ever invented. Seriously, you need this in your life! This shade makes my heart pound.


This polish is very pigmented. It actually reminds me of the vibrant blue color paintings used to have long time ago. I tried to do only one coat but was not that careful, so some of the nails needed another coat. The ones that only have one coat show my beautiful ridges. But I didn't mind too much because I knew I was going to do something on top. There is also no top coat, so you can see that this dries very very shiny.

 
Mega Fashion Mall © 2012