Christina Milian is one of those women that seems to look good no matter what she does. I'm not entirely sure this bikini fits her like it should but it doesn't matter. She still looks incredible. Christina is a lovely girl that doesn't seem to really care what the public thinks about her and that's definitely appealing. I love a woman that doesn't put on a big show for the cameras. She might flash a smile or two here in Malibu but she's more or less just going about her business, relaxing and having a good time. That's always appealing to me.
Sexy ass shots of Christina Milian
Featured Video
Popular Posts
-
Man Up, Bieber Justin Bieber is now 18 years old. Which means, technically, he's an adult. But the question remains: Is he a man? (I...
-
Love this! absolutley super cute! in fact the combination is really awesome i recommend every diva to try it . Herve Leger Double V Neck Dr...
-
Zebra print is even easier to do and, again, you can make this fun mani as bright or toned down as you’d prefer. Here are another 5 easy ste...
-
Created in London, this one-of-a-kind nail art innovation brings avant-garde catwalk nail styling to your fingertips. Featuring pearlescent ...
-
It’s been a very mixed up and crazy year for Sandra Bullock. And while I don’t know her personally, it’s very hard to find any holes in he...
-
Dude, this is a really neat design for watermelons, i loveeee
-
Oh how I do love me some Mena Suvari. This woman is just so beautiful and so talented I can't help but fall in love with her. It all sta...
-
I am one of those people that tries not to rush to judgement on things, especially when celebrities are involved. The tabloid media has a wa...









