It’s been a very mixed up and crazy year for Sandra Bullock. And while I don’t know her personally, it’s very hard to find any holes in her personality. Some actresses you just think to yourself “she seems kind of bitchy in real life.” Not Bullock. Plus I know first hand that one of my relatives friends is a neighbor of hers in Georgia. Apparently Bullock is awesome in real life.
Featured Video
Popular Posts
-
BACHELORETTE Kirsten Dunst is a control freak executive who reunites with two pals (Isla Fisher and Lizzy Caplan) for the wedding of a frien...
-
Black lace. It’s sexy. It’s elegant. It’s easy to use to turn your boring unpolished finger into a very chic manicure. Instructions: Step ...
-
I'm sorry to all the Aubrey O'Day fans out there but I just don't like this girl. There's something about her that sits wron...
-
1. ASOS LOVEBOAT BOAT SHOES WITH HEART DETAIL Price: $35.81 at us.asos.com These brightly coloured summer boat shoes are a quirky tak...
-
I'm a big Rihanna fan. I think she's gorgeous, has a great body and is a talented musician. With that said, she's looking a bit ...
-
I know some aren't a fan of the Rihanna pixie cut but I love it. I do a lot of work focusing on celebrity hairstyles for another website...
-
Rihanna is literally in every magazine these days. Seriously, go look, I'm pretty sure she's even in Field and Stream and Cat Fan...
-
Some of the best things in life are free and that, my ladies, can be said for fashion stylist Tips as well! celebrity stylists have f...
-
With or without The-Dream at her side, Christina Milian shows the world she is still a dream girl. This woman gave birth six months ago. Six...









