I would love to just be able to make up my mind about the Kardashian family but I just can't seem to figure it all about. There is a big part of me that believes their fame represents just how little it takes to be famous these days. There's an equally big part of me that respects what the Kardashians have done with their time in the spotlight. They've turned reality television fame into an empire. That's savvy, at least. Plus, I'm a huge fan of Kim Kardashian's style. I like her makeup. I like the way she wears her hair and I generally like the clothes she wears. I'm not crazy over this bikini though. I much prefer Kourtney's. I also have to admit it's nice seeing Kourtney looking so happy. These are great pictures. I guess I like the Kardashians today.
Kim and Kourtney Kardashian make a splash
Featured Video
Popular Posts
-
Man Up, Bieber Justin Bieber is now 18 years old. Which means, technically, he's an adult. But the question remains: Is he a man? (I...
-
Love this! absolutley super cute! in fact the combination is really awesome i recommend every diva to try it . Herve Leger Double V Neck Dr...
-
Zebra print is even easier to do and, again, you can make this fun mani as bright or toned down as you’d prefer. Here are another 5 easy ste...
-
Created in London, this one-of-a-kind nail art innovation brings avant-garde catwalk nail styling to your fingertips. Featuring pearlescent ...
-
One of my peeves about glitter nail polish, and what stops me from wearing it too often is that it's so difficult and messy to remove. T...
-
Cheetah Print. Nail Rock designer nail wrap range is designed to last up to 7 days on nails and 8 weeks on the toes , with each at home nail...
-
This photograph of Madonna posing naked on a bed while smoking a cigarette has sold for nearly £15,000 The black and white picture of Madonn...
-
Dude, this is a really neat design for watermelons, i loveeee
-
Oh how I do love me some Mena Suvari. This woman is just so beautiful and so talented I can't help but fall in love with her. It all sta...
-
Black lace. It’s sexy. It’s elegant. It’s easy to use to turn your boring unpolished finger into a very chic manicure. Instructions: Step ...






