With or without The-Dream at her side, Christina Milian shows the world she is still a dream girl. This woman gave birth six months ago. Six. That is hard to believe looking at her in this tight blue spandex workout suit. Christina is alleging her soon to be ex-husband cheated on her and delivered her divorce papers when she was nine months pregnant which begs the question; what kind of man does that? Cheat on a woman like Milian, I mean. Her body is just ridiculous. If she's at all torn up about the split, she isn't letting it keep the smile off her face though and you gotta admire the girl for that. She's going about her business confident that the truth about the whole sordid event will come out soon.
Christina Milian is still a dream girl
Featured Video
Popular Posts
-
Man Up, Bieber Justin Bieber is now 18 years old. Which means, technically, he's an adult. But the question remains: Is he a man? (I...
-
Zebra print is even easier to do and, again, you can make this fun mani as bright or toned down as you’d prefer. Here are another 5 easy ste...
-
The existence of environmental conditions that require someone to be fast paced and competitive, giving rise to its own pressure. Depression...
-
Love this! absolutley super cute! in fact the combination is really awesome i recommend every diva to try it . Herve Leger Double V Neck Dr...
-
I know so many girls who want to know How To Get Rid Of Freckles . Now, I’m all for Freckles ! I think they make you unique and give a ver...
-
I'd like to share this tutorial after many requests in my opinion this make up is elegant, dramatic yet soft and feminine.Khyla I hope y...
-
Christina Milian is one of those women that seems to look good no matter what she does. I'm not entirely sure this bikini fits her like ...
-
I’m loving safari and tribal inspired fashion these days. Matching it with a cheetah or zebra print manicure is fun, trendy and easy to do. ...
-
Today, Nicole Scherzinger took to the Twitterverse to share with her fans she’s partnering with P&G hair care brand Herbal Essences as t...
-
This Eberjey sleepshir t offers a classically tailored PJ style in soft modal jersey with a generous stretchiness and a relaxed, yet allur...










